22nd July 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission undergraduate and master degree in Management from NUS School of Business, Singapore? How to approach this university for admission?

I have just passed 12th with 60% and now want to study undergraduate and master degree in Management from NUS School of Business, Singapore. Procedure to get admission? How to approach this university for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  2. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  3. Details and procedure for admission in MS in Singapore NUS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  5. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?
  7. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  8. How to find good college in abroad after completing BMM?
  9. Can I complete my MBA in USA?
  10. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  11. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  12. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  13. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  14. How to do MBA after passing 12th? I am a 12th science student
  15. Which is the best country to do masters in electronics and communication?
  16. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  17. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?