13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Singapore Management University? Fees and entrance required for it?

Sir, I want to study MBA course from Singapore so, I need know about Singapore Management University in details. Please tell me procedure of admission, fees and entrance required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  2. Does National University of Singapore provides MBA course? List of streams and fees required for it?
  3. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  4. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in MBA International Business Management course at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune? Fees required to complete this course?
  7. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure, entrance exam and fee for MBA Tourism -- [New]
  9. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
  11. Best colleges to study MBA in Industrial Management course? Fees and admission procedure?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  13. Which stream of MBA is best for BE Mechanical student? How to get admission and how much will it cost?
  14. Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?
  15. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  16. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  17. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  18. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
17th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Singapore Management University? Fees and entrance required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MBA course from Singapore so, I need know about Singapore Management University in details. Please tell me procedure of admission, fees and entrance required for it?

Candidates with a good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed college with at least two years of work experience (post degree) are eligible to apply for the MBA course at Singapore Management University. Candidates with a good GMAT/GRE score preferred for the MBA admission at Singapore Management University. TOEFL or IELTS scores will be required for those candidates whose bachelor’s degree was not taught in English. The MBA program is available in full time and part time in Singapore Management University. Tuition fees required for the MBA in Singapore Management University is around Rs 31 Lakh. The SMU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?