24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for studies in Canada after IELTS score of 6 bands?

Sir, I have got 57% in my graduation with bachelors of science in non medical & I had passed IELTS with overall band score 6 & from each module I have got 6 .5 l..6s..& 5.5 in other modules. Please tell me, am eligible for Canada studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  2. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  4. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I apply for studies in Canada after IELTS score of 6 bands?
  8. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  9. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  10. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for studies in Canada with 6 band in IELTS?
  12. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  13. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  14. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  17. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
24th October 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for studies in Canada after IELTS score of 6 bands?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for studies in Canada after securing 6 bands in IELTS examination. The minimum score required in IELTS to apply for admission in Canada Universities is 6 bands. You need to choose the university and apply for admission which accepts IELTS score of 6 band. Once, you got admission from the university, you can apply for Visa and if your visa is approved, you can fly to Canada for pursuing your higher studies.
25th October 2016, 08:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for higher studies in Canada with a score of 6 in IELTS. Although there are limited universities which accept this score but you can seek through if you perform well in the interview round. The universities where you can apply are :-

- Nipissing University
- University of Lethbridge
- Vancouver Island University
- Algoma University
- Concordia University College of Alberta
- HEC Montréal
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Luther College
- Camosun College
- College of New Caledonia
- Confederation College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Durham College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Niagara College
- Oxford College
- Charles Sturn University
- Niagara University in Ontario
- State University of New York : SUNY Potsdam
- Royal Roads University
- Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology
28th February 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got overall 6 bands but in reading I have scored 5 bands and my plus 2 percentage is 89 can I apply for Canada
11th May 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got overall 6 band Can I got admission in Canada. I have passed bachelor of science in non-medical stream. My IELTS score-
L-6.5
S-6
W-6
R5.5
17th June 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I d like study in Kwantlen Pol Univ Surrey BC am now in Philippines with Grade 12 High school diploma and Valid IELTS over all band 6.0 ... L 7 R 6 W 5.5 S 5 total 6. Am i accepted to enroll for 1 year course Legal Administrative Study?
31st July 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored overall 6 bands in ielts and 6.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and 5.5 in other reading and writing.so can i apply for visa
19th December 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am in Canada on vister visa can I get study visa having 6.5 band in ILET
24th December 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed masters in arts with political studies and secured 57% and in ielts 6.5 band not less than 5.5 in one module.
Can I apply for Canada study visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?