18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MBA(Financial Management) in Pace University? Fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir, can you please let me know about the procedure for securing admission in Pace University for studying MBA(Financial Management) course? Please tell me about the procedure of admission and also the fee expenses of this course.

8th December 2019, 02:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MBA(Financial Management) in Pace University? Fee expenses of this course?

Admission procedure to pursue an MBA in Financial Management at Pace University:
Step - 1
Visit https://admission.pace.edu/account/r...edu%2fapply%2f enter the information and register for an account.

Step - 2
Complete and submit an application along with Curriculum vitae, Letters of recommendation, Official Transcripts, Standardized test scores of GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS)

Step - 3
Once all required materials have been received, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with two or more MBA faculty members.

Fee expenses of MBA in Financial Management course:
Application fee - $70
Tuition fee - $1,305 per credit
Room and Board - $18,002
Living Expenses - $2,194
Books and Supplies - $800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?