16th January 2013, 07:45 PM
aftab8193

How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore

Hello Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.E. (mechanical) student in an private engg. collage in Indore. Sir, i want to get placed in BHEl just after completion of my b.e. How can i do it plz reply. and please give a easy way fo getting it.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  5. How can I get summer internship at BHEL while studying 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  6. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  8. How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  9. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  10. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  11. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  13. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  14. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream?
  15. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
25th May 2013, 02:28 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore

Hi

Earlier BHEL and other PSU used to visit top engineering college for campus placement.
These companies also conduct their written test to select management trainee.
But these days all the PSU are taking candidates through GATE score.
Candidates have good gate score are required to apply to different PSU. PSU would shortlist few candidates and take interview for final selection.

Thus, you have to go for GATE. Prepare well

All the best
6th July 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore

Hello Sir
I am a 3rd year B.E Student.... I have a wish to get a job in BHEL. How can i get job in BHEL without writing gate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?