31st July 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that York St John University is offering finest BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 05:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University?

York St John University offers a BA program in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. Duration of this program is 4 years in full-time mode. Application for this program can be made through the University's official website.

In order to apply for BA in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics program, you should visit at https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/internation...n-application/ and download the application form by using "International Application Form V5" tab. Then fill the application form carefully. Once you have completed the application form, email it to [email protected] along with the following documents:
1. Copy of passport photo page and copy of any previous UK visas
2. An original copy of the secondary school certificate.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation.
4. A personal interest statement indicating your specific interests.
5. Proof of proficiency in the English language demonstrated by IELTS.

In order to qualify for admission in York St John University for BA in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 75% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.5 band across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?