31st July 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) from York St John University. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

3rd August 2019, 05:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University?

York St John University offers a BA program in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. Duration of this program is 3 years in full-time mode 4 years with a placement year. Tuition fee of BA program in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics program is £12,750 per year. For more details regarding this course visit at https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/courses/und...lysis-ba-hons/
3rd August 2019, 10:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University?

As an international student, you have to pay £12,750 per year towards tuition fee to pursue BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University.
Duration of BA(Digital Marketing and Data Analytics) in York St John University is 3 years full-time and 4 years with placement year.

You can find details at;
https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/courses/und...lysis-ba-hons/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?