30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that University of California at Riverside is offering finest BS(Computer Science with Business Applications). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

4th September 2019, 08:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside?

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Business Applications course at University of California at Riverside:
Step - 1
Visit at https://admissions.ucr.edu/internati...uc_application and read the application instructions carefully.

Step - 2
Visit at https://apply.universityofcalifornia...lication/login and create an account to begin the application.

Step - 3
Login via your email ID and Password and start the application. Fill all the required details and submit all necessary documents. Pay an application fee of $80 and complete the application form. The last date of online application is 30th November 2019.

You should log in regularly to check your admission status, respond to messages, and track important dates and deadlines. If you need any assistance, you can contact
Email: [email protected] or
call: +1 (310) 513-2715.

Requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Business Applications course:
1. You must have a TOEFL iBT scorecard with a score of 80 or higher or IELTS scorecard with a score of 6.5 or higher.
2. You must have SAT scorecard with a score of 560 or higher on the Writing section.
3. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
4. You must have a valid passport, nonimmigrant visa (F-1 or J-1) and the appropriate documentation to study at the University of California at Riverside.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?