26th September 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am a 12th student and after completing my course I want to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) which is available in the University of California at Riverside. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

30th September 2019, 06:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Business Applications at the University of California. However, as a non-native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
> Minimum score of 80 or better is required in the Internet-based TOEFL.
> Minimum score of 7.0 bands is required in IELTS.
30th September 2019, 06:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside are as follows:-
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL

Cut-off score varies every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?