30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to purse BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) from University of California at Riverside. But I don’t know how I can get study visa to secure admission for this course at this university. So, I would like to know about the study visa for this course in this university.

4th September 2019, 08:26 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to purse BS(Computer Science with Business Applications) in University of California at Riverside?

To pursue BS in Computer Science with Business Applications course at the University of California at Riverside you must have a nonimmigrant F-1 visa. Procedure to apply for F-1 visa:
Step - 1
Apply for BS in Computer Science with Business Applications course at University of California at Riverside through University's official website https://apply.universityofcalifornia...lication/login

Step - 2
After completion of your application, you will receive an email from UCR regarding your I-20. Submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) by May 1.

Step - 3
Arrange the necessary documents Proof of financial support, Valid passport, and Official transcripts and test scores.

Step - 4
Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Fee. Arrange the necessary documents: Form I-20 or DS-2019, SEVIS I-901 Fee receipt, UCR Admission Letter, and proof of financial support. Attend the visa interview and receive an F-1 visa, but keep the envelope sealed until you arrive at the U.S. Port of Entry.

Once a visa is received, you may enter the U.S. within the 30-day period before the program start date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?