3rd April 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management?

I would like to apply for MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) course in IESEG School of Management. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 09:19 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management?

Admission procedure and requirements to study MS (Investment Banking and Capital Markets) of IESEG School of management:

1) Complete your online application visiting the link mentioned below.
https://apply.ieseg.fr/

2) Submit your application.

3) Interview with the recruiter.

4) Final decision.

Application Deadline - May, 31st Online

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance.

2) Good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge C1, Duolingo 61).

3) Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview.

4) Native English speakers or students who have had two year of courses taught in English are exempt.

5) No prior knowledge of french is needed. However french language classes are mandatory for non french speakers as part of the program.

6) A GMAT score is an asset.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?