3rd April 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) in IESEG School of Management?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) course in IESEG School of Management. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this MS Degree course in this University?

17th June 2019, 06:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) in IESEG School of Management?

IÉSEG’s International Scholarships are awarded to international students on the basis of academic performance, Relevant working experience and English proficiency test scores. The scholarship grab a tuition waiver from 10% to 50%. Other then this the French government awards a certain amount of money every year to fund foreign students studying in France. Also you can work(part-time) a maximum of 964 hours per year. For more details regarding financial aid visit at https://www.ieseg.fr/en/programs/mas...-scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?