2nd April 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of PhD(Computer Science) in The University of Texas at Arlington?

Hi Sir, I am an MPhil(Computer Science) student and have an interest in PhD(Computer Science). I have a dream to study PhD(Computer Science). After searching I came to know that The University of Texas at Arlington is offering this PhD Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

20th April 2019, 08:00 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission details of PhD(Computer Science) in The University of Texas at Arlington?

Admission details of PhD (Computer Science) in the university of Texas at Arlington:

The computer science graduate committee bases its decision for PhD graduate admission on the following criteria:

1) An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate course work.

2) A GPA of 3.2 or higher on CS/ CpE/ SwE curriculum.

3) Rigor of the student's Bachelor degree(s) and M.S degree if applicable.

4) Students must have received previous degrees from a recognized university/college.

5) GRE general test - Essential GRE score needed:

a) GRE quantitative score of at least 160 for PhD.

b) GRE verbal score of at least 150 for PhD.

c) Sum of verbal and quantitative GRE scores should be at least 310 for PhD applicants.

d) For PhD applicants three letters of recommendation are needed as well as a statement of purpose. These should be addressed to head of PhD admissions and emailed to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?