16th December 2010, 06:21 PM
vipulmit08

How to apply for training in BHEL Bhopal during my ongoing training period?

how i apply for training in BHEL,BHOPAL during my training period?

16th December 2010, 10:25 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: How to apply for training in BHEL Bhopal during my ongoing training period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulmit08 View Post
how i apply for training in BHEL,BHOPAL during my training period?
Most of the industries provide summer training and summer internships.

The full details will be given in the websites of those industries. They will release the notifications regarding these programs.

If you want to do a project then you should have a reference in those industries which makes your work easy.

All the best.
16th December 2010, 11:44 PM
dinomani

Default Re: How to apply for training in BHEL Bhopal during my ongoing training period?

Dear friend
you can find all the details regarding training in BHEL from their official website
17th December 2010, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai 3year se bhel me training kar sakta hu.
13th January 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir m doing btech in production engg from nit bhopal ..can i do internship in bhel...
28th January 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,im doing b.tech in power eng. from npti delhi,can i take training in bhel on summer vacation?
21st February 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in mba please provide me information how to apply
3rd March 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Himanshu Chandwani from bhopal, persuing my MBA from Indian Institute Of Planning And Management, New Delhi. I want to do training from BHEL Bhopal. Kindly tell me the procedure for the same.

regard
Himanshu Chandwani
e-mail address :[email protected]
3rd March 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Himanshu Chandwani from Bhopal, persuing my MBA from Indian Institute Of Planing And Management, New Delhi. I want to do summer training from BHEL Bhopal. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for the same.
regards
Himanshu Chandwani
25th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

my question is what process of apprentice in bhel
25th April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i am karunasheel bagde my question is what process is apprentice of bhel
24th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
i am yogesh sahu i doing diploma in electrical engg i want to how the process of apperentise in bhel bhopal
30th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for apprentice of bhel(bhopal)
8th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am sourabh malviya my question is what process of apprentice in bhel,i have compleated B.E in Mechanical engg.How can i apply for this.pl. suggest me.
2nd December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am ishwar choudhary 3rd yr engg. student. i want to do training frm bhel bhopal. how to aaply? pls send complete procedure on my email id: [email protected]
10th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE INFORM THE PROCEDURE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING OF THIRD YEAR STUDENTS B.E ELECTRICAL.

RAHUL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?