30th November 2020, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBBS at Jalal-Abad State Medical University?

Hello Sir, I want to study an MBBS course which is available at Jalal-Abad State Medical University. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course. Please let me know immediately.

2nd December 2020, 10:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS at Jalal-Abad State Medical University?

Admission procedure

Login to the official website if university

Fill application form with academic and official details..

Upload scanned documents

Wait for invitation letter from university

Once you receive letter apply for it..

Now pay the fee and arrange for study visa to study MBBS
3rd December 2020, 11:50 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS at Jalal-Abad State Medical University?

Here are some steps to consider for MBBS admission process at Jalal-Abad State Medical University :

Step 1: The applicants must fill the application form with the right information.

Step 2: After that, Scan and send important original documents with passport size photographs on mail.

Step 3: After Document verification the university will send an offer letter for admission confirmation.

Step 4: The candidates must pay the first year tuition fee for the MBBS course.

Step 5: Apply for the visa process quickly, it will take 15-20 days to provide a valid passport.

Step 6: After applying for a visa, the students will get a valid passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?