25th April 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?

Dear sir, I want to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation. Procedure of admission and fees required for it? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Indian student get admission in National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Federation? Procedure of admission?
  2. Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?
  3. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  4. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  5. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which degree is necessary for doing Practice as a Doctor?
  7. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  8. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  10. What is the procedure to do MBBS from Canada?
  11. How to get admission in Harvard University to study MBBS course? How to apply for admission after 12th? What is selection procedure and fees for it?
  12. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India?
  13. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
  14. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  15. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  17. How to apply for admission in MBBS course at Osaka University, Japan? Details about fees and entrance exam for it?
  18. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?