11th October 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for ME(Electrical Engineering) course in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. Include the required documents.
4. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-Bachelor's and Master's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?