18th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

I am a student of 12th Science in India and after completing my 12th Science course I will do BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

14th September 2018, 09:00 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

As for as my knowledge international students must provide proof of educational qualifications that permit study in Germany such as

-School-leaving certificate
-Certificate of university attendance.

The anabin database provides information about the validation of foreign educational qualifications.

The language of instruction is German. Foreign applicants must prove they have adequate knowledge of German.

Evidence of the necessary German language skills can be provided in the form of:
-proof of having passed the entrance examination at a preparatory college.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?