29th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Nutritional Therapy) in University of Worcester?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MSc(Nutritional Therapy) course in University of Worcester. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

2nd August 2019, 04:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Nutritional Therapy) in University of Worcester?

The University of Worcester offers an M.Sc. in Nutritional Therapy course. The duration of this course is 2 years in full-time mode. Application for this program can be made through the University's official website.

In order to enroll for M.Sc. in Nutritional Therapy course, you should visit at https://sole.worc.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd...857&code2=0004 and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?