4th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether a bank will sanction an education loan to do research and setup a research center?

Hello sir, I am a research scholar of Nanotechnology and want to setup on research center. Please tell me will a bank give me an education loan to proceed my research and setup the research center?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  2. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  3. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  4. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  5. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  6. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  7. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  10. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  11. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  13. Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  14. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  17. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
  18. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
11th September 2016, 09:25 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether a bank will sanction an education loan to do research and setup a research center?

First of all I appreciate your willingness to set up a research center. You want to take education loan to proceed your research and set up research center.

**But I am sorry to say that bank will not provide education loan for this purpose. The education loan is provided to students pursuing the professional degree such as Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Management etc. Besides this, in my opinion you have to talk to bank authorities regarding this. The other option is that you can take a personal loan for set up the research center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?