1st October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Kindly provide me the course fee of BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours course. I want to get admission for this course in Brunel University London? So I want to know about the overall fee expenses live admission as well as tuition fee.

5th October 2019, 01:36 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

-Brunel University London-

Course Name :BEng(Automotive Engineering)

Admission fee: Euro 18 (UCAS)

Tuition fee : euro 18720 (approx) + other expenses.

Confirm Here :http://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/underg...g/degree-costs
5th October 2019, 03:28 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Fee expenses of B.Eng. in Automotive Engineering course at Brunel University London:
Application fee - Nil
Tuition fee - £18,720 per year
Placement year fee - £1,000
Costs of living - £1,265 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?