1st October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Please help me to secure admission in Brunel University London for BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours course. I would like to know which are entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also?

5th October 2019, 01:22 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London? Cutoff score required to get admission?

- Brunel University London-

Course name : BEng(Automotive Engineering)

Entrance exams :

English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 90+ marks (ibt) or IELTS with 6.5 and above.

Official website : https://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/admissions/how-to-apply-for-undergraduate-courses
5th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The standardized admission test is required to pursue BEng in Automotive Engineering course. If you are not a native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS.
The cutoff score required to get admission:
1. SAT 600 in English subjects
2. The minimum score for IELTS is 6.5 band required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?