1st October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours from Brunel University London? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

5th October 2019, 01:20 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Eligibility to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London as follows :

-Leaving school certificate with 85% marks in Science and English subjects.
-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 90+ marks (ibt) or IELTS with 6.5 and above.

Official website : http://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/admiss...aduate-courses
5th October 2019, 03:43 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Automotive Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Eng. in Automotive Engineering course at Brunel University London:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 85% marks in Science and English subjects.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?