4th September 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Canada?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in Canada right after my 12th. So, I would like to know if I am eligible to give SAT after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam should I prepare for going to Canada now?

11th September 2020, 10:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Canada?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Canada.

There is no minimum or maximum age limit set by the conducting body for aspirants wanting to register for SAT exam.

Students are required to have successfully passed their high school to seek admission for undergraduate studies to be eligible for this examination.
18th September 2020, 08:46 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in Canada right after my 12th. So, I would like to know if I am eligible to give SAT after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam should I prepare for going to Canada now?
Ofcourse you are eligible for appearing in SAT examination after you complete your 12th. There are no age bars to appear for SAT and therefore student who want to pursue their bachelor's can go ahead with their examinations in 11th as well as 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?