2nd November 2018, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Finland?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in Finland right after my 12th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give SAT after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going Finland now?

10th November 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SAT after completing 12th for Higher studies in Finland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in Finland right after my 12th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give SAT after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going Finland now?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SAT after completion of 12th for higher studies in Finland. The Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) is an entrance examination used for taking admission in various undergraduate courses in abroad universities. You have to check the details with the university you want to join for exact details on the requirements. The SAT examination consists of Writing, Mathematics and Critical Reading. Duration of the SAT is 3 hours (with optional 50 minutes).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?