3rd March 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade? Can you please give me the minimum criteria required to apply? Hope I will get the required information soon for me from this website. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  5. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  6. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  7. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  8. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  10. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  11. Am I eligbile to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  15. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  17. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  18. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
6th March 2017, 07:17 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?

The chances of you getting an admission in any Australian college/institute/university after 54% in 12th are quite low.
As such there is no minimum criteria for marks and no college/institute specifies a minimum percentage required by a student in 12th to be able to take admission in their college.
This is because they give a lot of importance to sports, co-curricular and any other extra-curricular activities apart from studies.
One must have a high degree of involvement in the above mentioned activities and must have achievements in at least one of the above field.
Now, if you want to study in Australia henceforth, then you must make sure that you do graduation from a good college in India, participate in as many events as possible and get as many certificates of achievements as possible and not just those of participation.
6th March 2017, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of your 12th standard with 54% aggregate marks from a recognized board. To apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL /IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to the Australian universities. Based on your examination score reports, the university will offer you admission for pursuing your higher studies in Australian universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?