13th March 2023, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying in Australian Visa having 7 bands in IELTS?

Hello I have recently completed my 12 from cbse board in medical stream with overall 71 percent but my marks in chemistry are 34 and I got 7 bands in ilets so am I eligible for applying in Australian Visa and what are the chances of my Visa approval .

13th March 2023, 03:41 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying in Australian Visa having 7 bands in IELTS?

The Australian immigration IELTS band requirement for study visas depends on the course you are applying for. For medical programs, an IELTS score of 7.0 with no band score lower than 7.0 is required. However, some universities may accept lower band scores for particular courses. It’s best to check the criteria carefully on official university websites.

As for your chances of visa approval, it would depend on various factors and meeting all the eligibility requirements set by the Australian government. It’s best to consult with an immigration expert or check with the Australian embassy/consulate for more information.

Australia’s entry requirements state that all foreign citizens are required to have a passport, visa or ETA (Electronic Travel Authority), and any required vaccination certificates if applicable 1. The type of Australian visa required will depend on your nationality, and the duration and purpose of your stay.

You can apply for an ETA or eVisitor visa online if you are visiting for either tourism or business purposes. These visas allow for a stay of up to 90 consecutive days (3 months) in Australia with multiple entries allowed and a total validity of 12 months from the date of issue.

It’s important to note that you must hold a valid passport (at least 6 months before the expiration date) when you apply for an Australian visa. When applying, submit copies of your passport pages, colored and scanned. If you have copies of previous passports then you have to submit those as well.

For other visas, you can apply online by creating an ImmiAccount and completing the application process. Be sure to submit your application well in advance of your travel date to allow enough time for processing.
14th March 2023, 01:49 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying in Australian Visa having 7 bands in IELTS?

Students must have a minimum grade point average in their selected stream of 60 to 65% in order to pursue*their studies in Australia after class*12th grade. For an Australian study visa, you must have a minimum IELTS band score. For an undergraduate program, an applicant for an Australian study visa must have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.
14th March 2023, 11:28 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying in Australian Visa having 7 bands in IELTS.

In General -
To study in Australia, you need to minimum score 6.5 overall in IELTS for post graduate and 6.0 overall for undergraduate options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?