25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?

I have passed 12th (Science) with 55% and got 5.5 bands in IELTS. Can I get study visa for Australia to study under graduate course from Australian National University?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  6. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  15. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  17. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
2nd May 2017, 09:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?

For admission in some private university, you won't have any problem in Australia. Chances of admission in top universities will be lesser with 5.5 band score in IELTS.

Just apply for admission based on your score at various universities. Most of them just want a minimum 5.5 band for admission.
2nd July 2022, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?

12th arts pass in 2021 55% marks can i apply australia Melbourne?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?