12th January 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?

Sir/Mam,

I had 15 backlogs in my B.E(computer science) and my IELTS score was 6.5 bands overall but my student visa for Canada is been rejected for two times . am i eligible for us student visa? if not then which else country i can apply

13th January 2015, 11:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?

Yes, you are eligible for US visa. However, it cannot be said that you will certainly get US visa since there are various parameters which are evaluated before issuing VISA. You need to have good academic record, bear valid passport, be financially stable, have a admission call from recognized institute of USA and do well in the VISA interview. Moreover, there are various internal processes undertaken taking into account which are prevailing in USA and then VISA is issued.
13th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to get student visa for you to pursue higher studies in US by having 15 backlogs in your Graduation course. Mostly, candidates who have completed their graduation degree with good percentage from a recognised university are not getting study visas for pursuing their higher studies in US. Since, you have 15 backlogs in your graduation course, you cannot get study visa easily. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlogs as soon as possible, then, you can definitely student visa for pursuing your higher studies in US universities.
18th January 2019, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student and I had scored 51% in plus one accademic and I had scored 5.5 band in ielts
Can I eligible to go to london
13th January 2023, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

can i applty for Usa after graduation and with 6.5 in ilets and less than 6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?