5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of 12th with medical science?

I am a student doing 12th in medical science and i want to go to united states of america for further studies.can i go there?if yes which city and college i should go? Can you please let me know what is the information on this soon? Awaiting for the response.

6th October 2016, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of 12th with medical science?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your 12th standard with Medical Science stream from a recognised university. There is no particular city and college that you need to go to pursue your higher studies in USA. You can choose any college in any city of your interest for pursuing your higher studies. To apply for admission to undergraduate course in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and other respective examinations (if any) and submit your test score reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?