5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps followed for studying in USA?

How to study in USA? What is the procedure followed to apply for the higher studies in USA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What are the formalities I need to complete to be eligible for doing the studies?

7th October 2016, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps followed for studying in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to study in USA? What is the procedure followed to apply for the higher studies in USA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What are the formalities I need to complete to be eligible for doing the studies?

The student should apply for passport this is the first step. After that prepare for TOEFL or IELTS and apply for it. Clear the TOEFL or IELTS. Prepare for GRE or GMAT, the test will be useful for you to get admission in any of the universities in USA. Choose the course and universities. Apply to them either online or apply through consultants. Get the letter of reference or recommendation from your school or college teachers. Prepare Financial Support for studying in USA; you would be required to submit documentation of your family’s financial resources to help school assess your need. These are some of the steps to be taken for studying in USA.
7th October 2016, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps followed for studying in USA?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in USA, you should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognised university. In your query, you have not mentioned about your qualification. If you have mentioned it, we can give more details regarding the procedure to be followed for pursuing higher studies in USA. You have to appear in SAT/ ACT/ GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in USA universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?