19th May 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have just clear 12th just this year and I want admission in Marine engineering in abroad so what education is require for me? and which examinations are require? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Am I eligible to get the admission for doing marine engineering abroad after completion of PCM with 50% marks?

Related Questions:
19th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Marine Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard PCM stream with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognsied board. To get admission in Marine Engineering course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and by qualifying the examinations, you can apply for admission by reporting your examinations score. Since, you have less aggregate in your 12th standard, I suggest you to score good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in good colleges for pursuing Marine Engineering course.
19th May 2016, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue marine engineering after completion of your 12th standard even with 50%. There is no problem with the percentage since the admission mainly depends on the score in entrance exam and performance in the interview round. You will need to appear in entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like SAT and IELTS. Then you need to apply in the foreign institutes as per your entrance exam scores. On getting shortlisted you will be invited for interview and you need to perform well in it to get admission chance.
19th May 2016, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in Marine engineering courses abroad with the qualification you have the the moment. Just apply for SAT which us required for admission in various undergraduate courses.
Along with SAT you need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. Hence, just be prepared for these two exams.
19th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To do Marine Engineering in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad Universities.

If you are interested to do your higher studies in United States of America (USA), you must also have to appear in SAT examination. After appearing and qualifying the examinations, you can report your examinations scores to univeristies by paying application fee with help of any consultancy for getting admission in Marine Engineering in Abroad Universities.
20th May 2016, 12:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have just clear 12th just this year and I want admission in Marine engineering in abroad so what education is require for me? and which examinations are require? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Am I eligible to get the admission for doing marine engineering abroad after completion of PCM with 50% marks?
You have done 12th standard, so you are eligible to study abroad in Marine Engineering but you should qualify in the GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?