10th November 2010, 10:28 PM
abhishek wahi

About entrance in marine engineering college?

well i scored 69.9% in 12th and my pcm % was 61 and mathematics marks were 39 so please tell me in wich of the marine engineering college i can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  2. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  5. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  6. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  7. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  11. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  14. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  15. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  17. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  18. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
11th November 2010, 03:49 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: About entrance in marine engineering college?

As you have scored above 60% marks so you can get admission in-
1. Marine engineering and research Institute
2. Chennai school of ship management
3. Cochin University
4. Indian Institute of maritime Studies
5. T.S.CHANAKYA, Navi Mumbai,
6. Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), MUMBAI,
7. Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), KOLKATA,
8. National Maritime Academy (NMA), CHENNAI,
12th November 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what is to be done for entrance of marine engineering and what is eligibility for it
13th February 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

my marks in pysics-63,maths-55,chemistry-58,pls tel me for whi college i am eligible and how can i apply
28th April 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared medical.and i want to take addmission in B.Sc.what is the procedure please tell me.
2nd May 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th ,result is yet to come ...and i am looking for marine engineering ...?
19th May 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my 12,result is yet to come and iam looking for marine engineearing.also what is done in entrance of marine enginearing and what is eligibility for it.
22nd May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E.mech.with 70%marks.I want to do GME in U.S.plz say me which is the best placement college in U.S.
13th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the collage fees for teaching marine eng
15th June 2011, 02:18 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have compleated my 12,result is yet to come and iam looking for marine engineearing.also what is done in entrance of marine enginearing and what is eligibility for it.
friend,

the marine engg colleges conduct their separate entrance on a separate basis and the cut off for the same are also diff

the eligiblity is 60% in ur higher secondary exams.

all the bset
10th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

now i have eye problem? can i admit in marine please ans.....................
PANKAJ
30th May 2012, 10:13 PM
denwer

Smile Re: About entrance in marine engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek wahi View Post
well i scored 69.9% in 12th and my pcm % was 61 and mathematics marks were 39 so please tell me in wich of the marine engineering college i can get admission.

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..
Marine engineering is one of the most demanded and challenging branch of the globe. It is also a well known fact that marine engineers are the highest paid engineers. To join such courses you have to be adventurous and courageous.

The various requirements to join marine engineering courses are:-

Education qualification:- 10+2 or equivalent with physics or maths. (Minimum marks in PCM in class 12th must be 60% and in english it must be 50%).

Physical standards:- You must be physically fit in all respect. The minimum acceptable eye sight for standard vision is +2.5 or -2.5(must not exceed it.). You must not be colour blind and free from any type of eye diseases.
(THE PHYSICAL STANDARDS ARE ACCORDING TO THE NORMS OF D.G.SHIPPING. YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE A PHYSICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE FROM A RECOGNIZED D.G.SHIPPING DOCTOR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.)

The various reputed institutes along with their admission procedures are listed below:-

1. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (MERI), TARATALA, KOLKATA.

2. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MUMBAI.

3. LAL BAHUDAR SHASHTRI COLLEGE OF ADVANCED MARITIME STUDIES AND RESEARCH, MUMBAI.

4. NATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY, CHENNAI.

5. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PORT MANAGEMENT, KOLKATA.

Admission procedure:- Admission to all these colleges are through IIT-JEE or examination conducted by IMU,chennai.

6. COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (K.M. SCHOOL OF MARINE ENGINEERING), KOCHI.

Admission procedure:- Through the entrance exam conducted by the university namely CUSAT-CAT.

Fee structure:- Marine engineering course is a little costly. It may cost you Rs 2,21,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/- (including all) per year. However the fee structure may vary depending upon the college you opt for.

Thank you and all the best!!!
18th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

could you please suggest,how much we get education loan from bank,for admitting marine engineering course
13th March 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

which is the best?
marine engineering or mechanical eng????????????? and wt is the starting salary of marine engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?