28th February 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?

Sir,
I Passed out B.tech from M.s university.can i.go abroad for masters.
Is this instution apporved.Or in any Black list.?
Please reply me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this as I need to go abroad for the masters soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  4. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  6. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  10. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  11. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?
  12. Am I eligible for doing masters in US after completion of BFA course with 50% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for CTET entrance exam after completion of masters degree?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?
  18. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
1st March 2016, 02:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?

MS University is a recognized University and that is enough for you.
Your degree is valid in any country as it MS University is a recognized University.
So you can go for Masters Abroad once you have cleared the Entrance Examinations.
MS University is not under any black-list.
1st March 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?

Yes, you are eligible to do masters after completion of your B.Tech course from MS university. MS university which is located in Tamilnadu is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) and University Grants Commission (UGC). As, the MS university is a recognised university, by satisfying the required eligibility criteria, you can apply for admission to Masters degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?