24th September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?

Hi,

I'm Anirudh,
i'm pursuing my BE in biomedical engg and after completion of my BE i wish to go through MS in germany...is it a right choise....? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  3. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  4. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  8. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. How to do MS in Germany after B.E in Biomedical in India?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  16. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  17. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
25th September 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course.

Yes, you are eligible do MS course in Germany after completion of your B.E Biomedical Engineering course from a Government recognised university, to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you have to submit your Official Transcripts of B.E course, TOEFL/ IELTS score reports, etc.,. to the university in which you wish to pursue MS course.

Once, you have completed the application process, you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks to know about whether your application was accepted or denied by the university. If your application is accepted, you can apply for Visa and after obtaining Visa, you can fly to Germany for pursuing MS course.
25th September 2016, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your B.E in Biomedical Engineering from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to do MS course. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports. It is best to learn German language to study MS course in German Universities.
20th June 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS (master of surgery) in Tamilnadu after completion of my BE Biomedical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?