5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of B.Tech after diploma course?

Can i get admission in usa for b.tech after completing machanical engineering diploma in india and how please send fees structure? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  3. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  4. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of BCA and one year post graduate diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
9th October 2016, 07:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of B.Tech after diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible for higher studies especially B.Tech course after completion of mechanical diploma engineering course in India. The fees structure cannot be stated exactly here since it differs widely from one institute to another depending on the location. Usually it ranges around 10-40 lakhs. You need to crack the entrance exams - SAT/ACT and IELTS/TOEFL to apply online. Then there will be application screening followed by interview round which you need to crack to seek admission call from US institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?