5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?

I completed my 12th with 60. 31%. I gave ielts test in last month and got 5. 5 band. Am i eligible to get visa for studying engineering in usa? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  2. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
  3. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  4. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to get study visa of Russia to study MBBS course if scored 56.8% in 12th after compartment exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?
  7. How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?
  8. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from Canada?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  10. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  11. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  15. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  16. Am I eligible to study commerce course abroad in USA?
  17. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  18. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?

6th October 2016, 10:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?

We can't tell you whether you can get visa or not to study in USA. The chances of getting visa not only depends upon your academics but, also it depends on several factors like your performance in the Visa Interview, your financial condition, etc.,. Even if you have all correct documents and everything, the Visa Officer may reject your Visa. It's up to the Visa Officer whether to approve or reject your visa. So, the only thing I can say you is to wait till completion of your Visa Interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?