7th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India?

I am doing my Msc physics in India. Is it possible to go abroad after MSc for a job oriented 1 or 2 years course? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
12th May 2017, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my Msc physics in India. Is it possible to go abroad after MSc for a job oriented 1 or 2 years course? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 year course after completion of M.Sc Physics in India. You can study courses like Master of Business Administration (MBA) from abroad universities. Eligibility to study the course is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline like BE or BTech or B.Sc or B.Com or BA. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS / TOEFL and GMAT/GRE for master’s study in abroad universities. With the IELTS/TOEFL and GMAT/GRE scores, you can apply for admission to the master’s course in abroad universities. After getting admission, you can apply for visa to study in abroad university.
20th November 2020, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India?

job oriented courses in abroad after completing msc physics in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?