24th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?

How many years need to study in India to go through normal stream and job in abroad. And if complete my JC ( 2) in abroad how can i apply for the government colleges in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  2. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  3. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  4. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  6. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  9. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  10. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  11. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  14. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  15. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  16. How to get a job in abroad?
  17. How to go abroad for OJT?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
9th January 2014, 09:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?

There are 4 or 5 years, needed to study in India to go through normal stream and jobs for abroad.

Firstly , you need to complete the application form and after that you can apply the government job after passing JC(2) .

You , need to submit your certificate and all documents. Firstly, you need to qualified with you job related training courses. Their job related skills, languages, knowledge etc. then you can apply the job.

If you can not provide their information on the form and related queries then you cannot apply on this form. There are many opportunities to getting a government job in various field and experience.

You know all about your skills and information. working experience is necessary to apply the government job.

The information you have entered is same as that of your certificate. You should fill the correct details on the form. These ways you can apply the government job after passing JC(2). Working experience is good when you apply for the job. You know all information about your work .

Determine their skills and background when you apply the government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?