4th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?

i want to do msc biotechnology in abroad.. plz tell me which it is better,, do msc biotech in abroad or in india?? and if i go to abroad,, so it is possible that i get job in part time because at right now many countries not allowing to do job part time with your studies.. and do msc biotechnology in canada is good or not?? plz reply me as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  3. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  4. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. What is the scope of Microbiology course?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  10. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  11. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  12. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  13. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
  15. Programs that can be joined in India and Abroad after completing MSc Biotech?
  16. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  18. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
7th June 2012, 11:54 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?

Definitely doing msc biotech abroad is far more better than doing from india owing to the resources which you can get in abroad.
as a matter of fact doing msc biotech in canada is not bad but it will be better if you do it in usa on account of the quality of professors teaching in usa and better infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?