22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in the United Kingdom being a BAMS student? Will they accept my certificates of BAMS which I am doing in India?

Hi everyone, I am doing my BAMS program right now. I want to go to the United Kingdom for further education. Now, the question is, can I be able to get admission for an MS in the United Kingdom? Will they accept my certificates of BAMS, which I am doing in India?

25th June 2021, 09:23 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in the United Kingdom being a BAMS student? Will they accept my certificates of BAMS which I am doing in India?

The eligibility to study MS in the United Kingdom being a BAMS student is that you should have completed Bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks.

The duration of this course is 10 months to 2 years to study in the United Kingdom.
25th June 2021, 09:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in the United Kingdom being a BAMS student? Will they accept my certificates of BAMS which I am doing in India?

Most UK universities require applicants to have a Bachelors's degree in a relevant subject. International applicants should hold an overseas qualification of a similar standard, from a recognized higher education institution.

The candidate will have to qualify IELTS exam with a minimum score of 7.0 to be eligible for post-graduation. The candidate must have English proficiency spoken and written.
25th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Msdhoni02

To study an MS degree in the UK, you must fulfil these primary requirements:

1. 3 to 4 years of a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 – 70% and above. 2. Proof of your English-language Proficiency test such as IELTS.

University college of London, Oxford University, Cambridge University, etc are the best universities for MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?