22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for jobs in United Kingdom for medical post graduate? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

I am 32 years old Indian citizen and have a p. G Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology and have seven years work experience in corporate hospitals as chief cardiac perfusionist. And now I want to work in United Kingdom hospitals as cardiac perfusion technologist, am I eligible in United Kingdom with Indian degrees or I have to write some other United Kingdom eligible or entrence exams. Please answer my questions.

25th June 2021, 09:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in United Kingdom for medical post graduate? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Eligibility for jobs in United Kingdom for medical post graduate is that the candidate must have qualifications, skills, and experience stand a good chance of employment. Language skills are important, making many foreign nationals desirable candidates.
25th June 2021, 09:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in United Kingdom for medical post graduate? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Eligibility for jobs in the United Kingdom for medical postgraduate is that In the UK you can apply for most jobs online by sending a short CV and cover letter or by filling out an application form. Apply for work as early as possible, as many companies have long recruitment processes. You need not pass any entrance exam to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?