7th October 2014, 11:42 AM
Posts: n/a

Any form has to be filled before 12th Science to study in Canada?

I want to study in canada so tell me that any form was fill before 12th science over for study in canada? I mean if so then any has to be filled?

7th May 2017, 12:52 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,288
Default Re: Any form has to be filled before 12th Science to study in Canada?

No, there is no need to fill any form before 12th standard Science for pursuing your higher studies in Canada. After completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination and report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Canada Universities. Once, you have secured admission from any one of the Canada university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Canada for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? 28 19th March 2020 12:33 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: