31st May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?

I'm completed bsc mlt in VMU DDE. I've go to abroad this certificate is valid or not? Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the higher studies abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

31st May 2015, 12:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?

Yes, the B.Sc certificate which is obtained from Vinayaka Missions University is valid to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities. The Vinayaka Missions University has approved by Distance Educational Council (DEC) and University Grants Commission (UGC). Since, VMU is a recognised university, the certiicate issued by VMU is valid for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT/(Any other entrance examination related to course which you wish to pursue in Abroad) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
1st August 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?

Vinayaka mission university DDE bsc degree is valid for goverment or not in central goverment service. Becoz vmu is the one of tha blacklist university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?