6th May 2011, 07:45 PM
ashwinipawar90

How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?

i hav done Bsc biotechnology but wanna pursue Msc in abroad . can u pls tel me how 2 apply
wat abt fee structure?
is Msc done in abroad is valuable in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  4. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  6. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  8. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  10. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  11. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  12. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  13. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  14. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  15. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  16. List of universities offering MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course in Abroad?
  17. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  18. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
22nd July 2011, 12:06 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?

you will have to appear in gra and toefl exam ,qualify it then only you can take admission.yes msc done in abroad is valuable in all over world.
best of luck.
13th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?

how to get jobs in india after completing Msc.biotech?
15th September 2011, 02:55 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Application procedure for students apply to masters and doctoral level programs ... to Canadian universities for Graduate (Masters' & Doctorate Degree) courses. ... If you have completed a three-year degree program in India, the advisable plan ... the most important deciding factors in securing admission to a college abroad. ...
ok,
9th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can u plz. tell me the names, fees structure,last date of submitting application form, cut of % required for the msc biotech college in bangalore and delhi for 2012- 2013 session
14th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

which is the best place to study msc biotechnology abroad or india???
plzz let me know the names of the colleges n exact places and fees structure??
20th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

rules for msc admission?
10th October 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for masters degree in B.Tech in india. writing from nigeria. Thanks
9th November 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for msc in biotechnology abroad like the uk can u plz tell me what are the details required ,,along with the disadvantages and advantages .?
30th December 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

which exams should i appear to study msc in biotech in abroad?
24th April 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in abroad after completing my bsc n msc in biotechnology from india??
24th December 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job after finishing my MSc biotechnology? Is there any scope for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?