27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Computer Aided Training in Abroad being a B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(CSE) final year student. I want to do Training in Abroad related to Computer Aided Engineering. Can you please tell me this Training will give me benefits if I do this from Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  4. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  5. Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?
  6. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student?
  7. Does SAIL offer 6 month industrial training in IT/Computer department?
  8. Best training institute for CAE training in abroad and advantages of the course?
  9. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do attempt May final year from abroad? I am a 3rd year B.tech student
  11. MS studies in Abroad for B.Pharma final year student?
  12. Post Graduation in Ayurvedics at Abroad for BAMS final year student?
  13. Can I do final year of my B.Tech from abroad?
  14. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?
  15. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  17. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  18. Is there any company in India or Abroad for doing Summer internship/training?
1st June 2015, 12:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Computer Aided Training in Abroad being a B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

It is beneficial only on the Knowledge Front if you do things seriously.
You will have to make sure that you learn something from the course.
CAD is beneficial as it will help you in learning new things and it can help you in getting jobs but that is not a certainty.
The course itself is not going to add any value. The main thing you should concentrate on is to learn what you will have to do to stay in the best possible condition Abroad and you must also learn a bit of Programming as it will help you a lot.
Yes you must do this course from Abroad as it will help you a lot if you can do this course from Abroad.
CAD Course from Abroad has more value than the course that is offered here in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?