7th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering 2nd year.
I want to know what would be beneficial
of a summer training or a vocational course?
What benefits I get from this?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  4. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  5. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  7. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  8. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  12. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  15. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  17. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
12th March 2015, 08:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to summer training or internship. Since you are in the second year of engineering course, so the best option for now is going for training course rather than internship. You can go for internship in the third year of your engineering course.

Pursuing training course now will not only enhance your knowledge but will also point out the areas where you need to improve followed by giving you experience of real world implementation of the theoretical concepts. It will also help you to get internship opportunity in the future since the companies prefer candidates who have done something extra apart from the mainstream study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?