12th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I am going to do Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

22nd December 2018, 01:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

It is beneficial to pursue Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine because it is one of the top rank university according to QS World University Rankings. There you will obtains a Diploma of EU standard which valid in USA and CIS. They having collaboration with more than 150 universities and many other international organizations from 34 countries of the world.

While pursuing in National Technical University of Ukraine you will get many advantages but there is one disadvantage that is, In order to pursue any program first of all you need to study 1 year at the preparatory department in the economic or engineering or Humanities area. Once you complete this 1 year preparatory department course you will need to clear entrance examination(interviews). After that you will get certificate of graduation from the preparatory department, on the basis of this certificate you can apply for the program you intended to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?