12th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

Dear Sir, it is my dream to do Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

21st December 2018, 11:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

Entrance examination does not required to pursue in National Technical University of Ukraine. In order to pursue Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems program first of all you need to study at the preparatory department in the engineering area. Once you complete this 1 year preparatory department course you will need to clear entrance examination(interviews). After that you will get certificate of graduation from the preparatory department, on the basis of this certificate you can apply for Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems course.

For more information regarding Entrance exam and criteria you can visit to http://istudent.kpi.ua/vstup/%D0%BD%...%80%D1%81.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?