12th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join National Technical University of Ukraine to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

22nd December 2018, 12:32 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine?

In order to pursue Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems program first of all you need to study at the preparatory department in the engineering area. Once you complete this 1 year preparatory department course you will need to clear entrance examination(interviews). After that you will get certificate of graduation from the preparatory department, on the basis of this certificate you can apply for Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems course.

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Aircraft and Space Systems in National Technical University of Ukraine:-
1. You must have cleared secondary school examination.
2. You must have certificate of graduation from the preparatory department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?